Sunday 23 June 2013

Short hair...

Hey everyone! I know its been a while since my last post, but school work has had me completely over occupied! Not to mention the struggle of my first job and overcoming a nasty manager. Anyway, amongst all of this, I have still had time to watch my favourite trashy TV shows: TOWIE and Made in Chelsea. While watching the drama unfold, I was also watching Phoebe Lettice Thompson's and Lucy Mecklenburghs hair. Although everyone always told me how lovely my long hair was (nearly waist length) , I decided to bite the bullet and cut it off! I know have shoulder length hair and its safe to say that I absolutely love it! Below are some pictures of Phoebe and Lucy's hair, mineis now a mixture of theirs. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your new hair cut
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete