Saturday 25 August 2012

Everyone's talking about it...

Scanning through the pages of Daily Mail online, one story seems to be frequently popping up, yesterday the same story was mentioned on daytime TV and on the radio. And a few days ago it was released in all it's glory on the front page of 'The Sun' newspaper, leading to predictable outrage and tensions. Nope, I'm not talking about Lauren Goodger getting cut from TOWIE. I am of course referring to Prince Harry's most recent tabloid scandal the 'getting drunk in Vegas, playing strip pool and letting someone take a photo of you completely naked' incident (that every prince needs to experience once in his life). First I just want to say, I'm not sure why it's surprised everyone, Prince Harry is constantly misbehaving, it's not like it's a first. And I also don't understand why everyone is surprised at 'The Sun' for publishing the photo's of him, they just want to sell newspapers. Although it has shown the royal family up, I really don't see that much of an issue. I mean, do we really want a ridiculously boring royal family? I know I don't. Prince Harry hasn't done anything wrong, neither has the person who sold or published the pictures. I blame the body guards with Harry at the time, who knew full well pictures were being taken. Rumour is that £125 million is being spent on security for Harry per year which, considering they couldn't stop this, is absurd. What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. I'm surprised it got so much attention as well, hes supposed to be the wild one in the family its kind of his claim to fame. Maybe people just expect that he would have grown up a bit by now.

    http://thebittersweetdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha yes, I knwo what you mean. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I'm following you now

    V
    http://svenagrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, following you too!

      mypinkhotpants.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Thank you for Your comment on my blog. The true is that I am quite begginer and my blog is really new, that is maybe the reason why you can´t find how to follow me...I´m going to work on it
    But I am still folowing you Sarah :D

    Love, Karolina...


    http://meandpeonies.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I will have another look. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hi, thank you! I would love to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aha thank you! I will look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog! I'm following you now. Hope you check out my new blog as well and maybe follow me back. :)

    -- M.
    starsandstitches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will and I would love to follow you!

      Delete
  7. he's the wild one from the royalty family :) just followed you !
    Much love

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    P.S:JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete