Thursday 23 August 2012

There goes all the drama


Hi everyone! Now I'm sure you're all wondering why I haven't yet posted about my favourite reality TV show, Celebrity Big Brother. Well, your wait is over! So far I would describe this round of celebrities as, false and bitchy. Most of the young girls are trying to flirt with the boys at every available moment, but then insisting 'I'm seeing someone that I really, really like'. Of course Jasmine Lennard (who allegedly had an affair with Simon Cowell) didn't quite fit in with the crew and told the girls-in no uncertain terms- what she thought of them. It was inevitable that she would be walking out of the doors at lasts nights eviction and although I know that her nasty ways had to go, part of me wanted her to stay. Because, let's face it, we all like a bit of drama and now that she's gone, we might actually see the house in harmony. I've got to admit, the person that has surprised me most so far is journalist Samantha Brick. I'm sure you all remember her article ( for The Daily Mail), where she stated 'women are jealous of me because I'm beautiful', but I think we all judged her too soon. She seem quite popular in the house, which suggests that she's not the person we all thought she was. Please comment with your thoughts and opinions!
Jasmine Lennard is evicted from the Big Brother House at Elstree Studios on August 22, 2012 in Borehamwood, England.






 

4 comments:

  1. Thank beautiful for your coments. I wish that we followed each other. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow each other, followed you!

      Delete
  2. Hey have you followed back yet!

    ReplyDelete